♥ Pengikut Setia ♥

Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Done

Heeyyy you! I'm letting you go...I'm looking forward...I am trying my best to not looking backward... I knew you wasn't waiting but I also knew I wasn't expecting.....

Sometimes, I do miss our moment together...
When you treat me like a princess,
You do it willingly, that is why I fall in love with you...

Sometimes, I feel like I'm still hoping that you will grab my arm and say, 'Please don't go'....but it's only just a dream...a dream that can never be true....

Dear awak,
I wasn't expecting for you to read this...but deep inside my heart...I really do hope that you understand my feeling a little bit.. :')

I'm done with you...I will never turning back...stop doing something that can make me fall in love again...stop worrying about me...

Dear you,
It will be awkward if we meet again...

P/s
It is better to suffer in silence.. :')


Terima Kasih Sudi Baca. ^.^

0 000 berbicara: