♥ Pengikut Setia ♥

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love The Way You Lie

walaupun lagu nih dah lama berkumandang tapi lirik die tu ttp kena ngn jiwa MC yg kacau bilau sekarang!huuu....luar nampak bahagia..tapi dalam hati hanya Allah saje yg tahu.. *bajetcoupletapitakpun*
meh layan ramai2 oke...


On the first page of our storyThe future seemed so brightThen this thing turned out so evilI don't know why I'm still surprised

Even angels have their wicked schemesAnd you take that to new extremesBut you'll always be my heroEven though you've lost your mind

Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's all right because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's all right because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie, oh, I love the way you lie

Now there's gravel in our voicesGlass is shattered from the fightIn this tug of war you'll always winEven when I'm right

'Cause you feed me fables from your headWith violent words and empty threatsAnd it's sick that all these battlesAre what keeps me satisfied

Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's all right because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's all right because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie, oh, I love the way you lie, oh

So maybe I'm a masochistI try to run but I don't wanna ever leave'Til the walls are goin' upIn smoke with all our memories

This morning, you wake, a sun ray hits your faceSmeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destructionHush baby, speak softly, tell me I'll be sorryThat you pushed me into the coffee table last nightSo I can push you off me

Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch meRun out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppyBaby, without you, I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug meThen tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me

Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of theDestructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but weKnow that no matter how many knives we put in each others backsThat we'll have each others backs 'cause we're that lucky

Together, we move mountains, let's not make mountains out of molehillsYou hit me twice, yeah, but who's countin'?I may have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose countBut together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain

Our love is crazy, we're nuts but I refused counselin'This house is too huge, if you move out I'll burn all two thousandSquare feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about itWith you I'm in my fuckin' mind, without you, I'm out it

Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's all right because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's all right because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie, I love the way you lieI love the way you lie, I love the way you lie
p/susah dirindui pada yang tak sudi*jiwangcarrotpetangpetang*


Terima Kasih Sudi Baca. ^.^

0 000 berbicara: